SEND US YOUR SHARPENING & REPAIR
Provide a packing list and your company or personal information inside the box.
----How to prepare sharpening items for shipment----
1. Select a good quality heavy duty box a little larger than the combined dimensions of your items to be sharpened.
2. Make sure to wrap all sharp edges with newspaper or other comparable packing material. Please DO NOT wrap blade edges with tape or and other adhesive.
3. Please make sure package is secured, preferably using general packaging tape.
4. Place a piece of cardboard between blades to help prevent damage from transport.
5. Make sure to include a note inside describing the services you would like as well as current contact information, include name, a complete address and daytime telephone number. Or fill out our printable form and stick it in the box.
6. In choosing a shipping company we highly recommend UPS and FED EX.
a. We are not able to return ship to PO boxes at this time.
7. Most sharpening will take up to five (5) business days to complete (with the exceptions of special orders which may take a little longer to process).
8. You will be notified for your credit card information for payment when your sharpening is ready.
Thank you for your interest in Colorado Saw and Tool sharpening!